B. inggris Sekolah Dasar Tolong dong buatin teks dialog bahasa Inggris yang bagian bagiannya
• Greetings
•  Asking about and Stating One’s Condition
•  Taking Leave
•  Thanking
•  Apologizing​

Tolong dong buatin teks dialog bahasa Inggris yang bagian bagiannya
• Greetings
•  Asking about and Stating One’s Condition
•  Taking Leave
•  Thanking
•  Apologizing​

Penjelasan:

  1. greetings

: Hello!

: Hi !

: how are u via ?

: i'm great ! thanks, and how about you ?

: i'm fine too. thank you!

2. Asking 'bout and stating one's condition

: hi lea ! have u seen richard ? I looked for him in his class but couldn't find him, is he absent?

: um yes.. I heard from jake that he's sick

: omg, hope he get well soon

: me too.

3. Taking leave

: Guys. I'm sorry but i have to say this

: why whats wrong?

: my mum called me and i have to go home right now

: its okay diana!

: yeah, your mum called you right? that must be so important

: okay sorry guys, and see you next time !

: see you!

4 . Thanking

: hey lucas! thank you for your gift ! i love it so much

: i'm glad you like it! you are welcomee !

5 . Apologizing

: i'm sorry rey. I don't know you standing at my back.

: it's okay, don't mind it

[answer.2.content]