B. inggris Sekolah Menengah Atas Complete these dialogs with the utterance provided.

1. Mother: "Happy birthday, Kartika! You are a big girl now. I'm proud of you."

Kartika: "Thank you, Mom.__________

2. Mutia "Amazing! You run like a panther. I'm sure you will win the race."

Brian: "___________Thanks a lot

3. Regita : "Dad, I have cleaned up my room."

Father : “_________it looks tidur now,doesn't it? I love iy.”

4. Reza :"Congratulations, Dinda! It's your dream to go to the school's story-telling competition,isn't it?

Dinda :“_________for your support Reza.”

5.

Vinata :“Zalda, I'm happy for you. Congratulations! I hope you will win the first prize in the school's competition."

Zaida :“Thank you. Wish me luck."

Vinata :“Of course_______"

Zaida :“Thanks.”

6.

Akyas! You deserve it

"Thanks"

Akyas :"David, I got a scholarship."

David :“_________,Akyas! You deserve it.”

Akyas :“Yes, thanks. It Will help my parents a lot

•Thanks

•I hope so

•Good girl!

•Good luck!

•Congratulations

•I’m pround of you, too​

Complete these dialogs with the utterance provided.

1. Mother: "Happy birthday, Kartika! You are a big girl now. I'm proud of you."

Kartika: "Thank you, Mom.__________

2. Mutia "Amazing! You run like a panther. I'm sure you will win the race."

Brian: "___________Thanks a lot

3. Regita : "Dad, I have cleaned up my room."

Father : “_________it looks tidur now,doesn't it? I love iy.”

4. Reza :"Congratulations, Dinda! It's your dream to go to the school's story-telling competition,isn't it?

Dinda :“_________for your support Reza.”

5.

Vinata :“Zalda, I'm happy for you. Congratulations! I hope you will win the first prize in the school's competition."

Zaida :“Thank you. Wish me luck."

Vinata :“Of course_______"

Zaida :“Thanks.”

6.

Akyas! You deserve it

"Thanks"

Akyas :"David, I got a scholarship."

David :“_________,Akyas! You deserve it.”

Akyas :“Yes, thanks. It Will help my parents a lot

•Thanks

•I hope so

•Good girl!

•Good luck!

•Congratulations

•I’m pround of you, too​

Jawaban:

1. I'm proud of you too

2. I hope so

3. Good girl

4. Thanks

5. Good luck

6. Congratulations

[answer.2.content]